Sunday, May 29, 2011

Newsletters!

We've got a Spring 2011 Newsletter in the works, but until then, I'm happy to say that we have our older newsletters archived right here on the blog.  If you'd like to look them over, just click on the title of the newsletter you'd like to read there in the far right column.
In the meantime, what kinds of things do you look for in a newsletter?

I like lots of pictures, because, honestly speaking, my fast-paced, too-busy-for-reading (American) self likes to skim things over and get the gist; long wordy newsletters sort of scare me away.  I like bullet points and well-organized, to-the-point paragraphs.

Do you write a newsletter?  I think a newsletter is a fabulous way to let family & friends know what's going on in your life.  I usually see them once a year, at Christmas, for most families.  What makes you choose (or choose not) to write a newsletter?

Alright...up next: FAQs.  We'll answer questions like "Where are you going next?" "How long will you be in the States?" and "Will Ian travel with you?" next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...