- That we will be able to connect with the RIGHT people who we can invite to the training and that God will already be working on their hearts and giving them a burden for this ministry.
- That these RIGHT people will have the faith and courage to step out for God, come to the training, and go back to fervently implement what they’ve learned about literacy ministry
- That Emily and I will be filled with and sensitive to the Holy Spirit. Many of the cities we’ll go to in order to promote the training are ones in which we don’t yet have contacts…so we’re utterly dependent on God’s leading here.
- That one of the instructors we’ve invited, Augusto Pecho, would be able to raise all the support he needs to cover his airfare from Dallas to Managua.
- That we could keep “first seek the Kingdom of God” as our daily prime directive.