Wow! Has it really been 2 months since we last posted?! Time seriously flies...
Since we got back from Guatemala in August, we've had some pretty exciting things going on, including:
- Buying a new house!! We'll tell you all about it very soon!
- Working on the new house...it was very affordable and consequently, we've got a lot of fixing up to do!
- Making plans to go to an RLTI in Mexico this December
- Promoting LEI in Indiana at Starry Night event with Greyhouse Coffee & Campus House at Purdue University
- Making plans to live in Rio Blanco, Nicaragua for 5+ months during the spring and early summer (more details about this coming up soon too!)
- Doing some music ministry!! (Singing at St. Luke's -for youth group- in Little Rock, & joining the worship team a few Sundays at River Valley Community in Fort Smith)
- I (Emily) have been baking up a storm (trying to feed "Bottomless-Pit" Tedd) :-) Just kidding, it's really something I want to get good at, so I'm practicing a lot while we're in the States.
- Having wonderful, and much-needed, fellowship with friends and family - including newest LEI missionaries, and great friends, Brad & Amy Means
So there ya go - that's the quick update. We'll be putting out a newsletter soon as well to give more detail about ministry that's been going on. Please let us know if you want to get on (or off) of the newsletter list - it goes out about 3-4 times a year via e-mail (or normal mail if desired). Thank you for your love and support. May the Lord bless you with greater love and passion for Him! In Jesus' name!
Tedd & Em