Why hello there! It already feels like ages since we were in Nicaragua, as we really hit the ground running upon returning home just a couple weeks ago.
In a nutshell, the trip was fruitful and full of fellowship with old friends.
Some quick points about our time in Nicaragua (almost 4 weeks):
- Stayed for a few weeks with a family
- Ian learned tons of Spanish (he went from vocab words to full sentences)
- Jacinda & Emily joined us for a few days
- We visited several churches (including where we taught literacy)
- We visited several old students, co-workers in literacy work, and friends (people always seem so pleased that we actually come back to see them!)
- Two trainings took place
- A new leader was equipped and trained
- There were important meetings and discussions
- And to top it all off our pastor came to visit us!
And now for the good part....roll footage....